Taking off in your RV means getting away from it all for good times and adventures on the road. But it’s hard to be relaxed and carefree if you’re worrying about power – wondering when or if you might run out of power; restricting your use of appliances so your power lasts; hoping you’ll get to a mains connection before your power dies; even stressing about how to plug in all those home-away-from home appliances you just can’t live without.
- Use the new CTEK D250S Dual DC – DC Smart Charger to charge, maintain and condition your batteries using alternator or solar power – so you can keep motoring along without worrying about connecting to mains power.
- Use the new CTEK SMARTPASS to manage and distribute power produced from solar, charger and alternator, directing power to your appliances – so the CTEK D250S Dual charges your batteries are charged faster.
- Use a CTEK M300 Charger that automatically senses the state of your batteries and gives them the perfect charge when you’re connected to mains power – so you can plug in and relax.
- Use a Baintech Fuse Block to neatly and safely power a number of appliances – so you can relax knowing your modern conveniences will be protected from short-circuit caused fire or damage.
- Use a Baintech Volt Amp Meter to easily and conveniently know how much power you’re using – so you don’t suffer from “am-I-going-to-run-out-of-power” anxiety.
- Peace-of-mind power management
Every RV has different power requirements, but with the right power management system you can enjoy your adventures on the road stress-free. Check out www.bainbridgetechnologies.com/d250sdw to:
find unique insights into how to power your RV adventure without hassles
watch a youtube video to help you DIY install your power management system
Ask Peter Blume, our technical expert, questions about your own power system.