Bluetooth Smart built-in
The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
Ultrafast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will
improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower
Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve.
Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
Outstanding conversion efficiency
No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
The full output current up to 40°C (104°F).
Flexible charge algorithm
Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the software page on our website), and eight pre-programmed algorithms,
selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
Extensive electronic protection
Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
PV reverse current protection.
Internal temperature sensor
Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth
A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and
temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- Bluetooth Smart Built-in for wireless setup, monitoring, and updates
- Battery voltage – 12/24V Auto Select
- Rated charge current – 10A
- Nominal PV power, 12V 1a,b) – 145W
- Nominal PV power, 24V 1a,b) – 290W
- Max. PV short circuit current 2) – 13A
- Max. PV open circuit voltage – 75v
- Automatic load disconnect – Yes
- Maximum efficiency – 98%
- Self-consumption – 12V: 25 mA 24V: 15 mA
- Dimensions (h x w x d) – 100 x 113 x 40 mm
- Weight – 0.5 kg
- Operating temperature – -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- Humidity – 95%, non-condensing
- Protection – Battery reverse polarity (fuse) / Output short circuit / Over temperature