VICTRON SMARTSOLAR MPPT 100/50
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/50 50 Amp (12V/24V) Solar Charge Controller Regulator is the perfect choice for the heavy load projects. These ultra-fast, Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), solar charge controllers have built in Bluetooth and by utilising the free VictronConnect app many parameters can be viewed and set, such as battery voltage, solar history, load output, flexible battery charge algorithms plus day/night timing and light dimming options.
These advanced MPPTs also include Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions. The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/50 50 Amp (12V/24V) Solar Charge Controller Regulator has a variety of features that ensures you get the best performance from your Solar Panels through to your batteries.
- Bluetooth Smart Built-in for wireless setup, monitoring, and updates
- Battery voltage – 12/24V Auto Select
- Rated charge current – 50A
- Nominal PV power, 12V 1a,b) – 700W
- Nominal PV power, 24V 1a,b) – 1400W
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage – 100V
- Max. PV short circuit current 2) – 60A
- Maximum efficiency – 98%
- Self-consumption – 12V: 30 mA 24V: 20 mA
- Dimensions (h x w x d) – 130 x 186 x 70 mm
- Weight – 1,3 kg
- Operating temperature – -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- Humidity – 95%, non-condensing
- Protection – Battery reverse polarity (fuse, not user accessible)
– PV reverse polarity
– Output short circuit
– Over temperature
Why Bainbridge Technologies is Australia’s leading Power Product Experts…
Supporting business partners with innovative power solutions that help overcome the economic, and competitive environments in which they operate, Bainbridge Technologies are the trusted name in 12 volt and power product solutions.
Expanding significantly into lithium battery systems, Bainbridge Technologies offers an extensive range of 12v, 24v, and 48v lithium battery systems to suit Automotive, Marine, Caravan, and Commercial applications.
With an expert sales team at the helm, Bainbridge Technologies’ highly qualified, multidisciplinary team is here to help you or your business.