Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices.
Easy to install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed.
Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
Easy to program (with your smartphone!)
A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through the various settings.
Alternatively, choose the fast and easy solution: download the smartphone app (Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
– Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
– Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
– Programmable visual and audible alarm
– Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
– 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
– Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
– VE.Direct communication port
– Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
– Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V
– High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
– Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V