Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light
- Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
- Lighting control function, one timer only.
- Two digit seven segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, including timer setting.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), not programmable.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
- Day/night timing options: see manual for details
Always connect the batteries first, in order to allow the Controller to recognize system voltage
Use a 12V (36 cells) solar array for a 12V battery system
- Programmable load output with lighting control mode.
- Three-stage battery charging (bulk – absorption – float).
- Protected against over current.
- Protected against short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the battery or solar array.
- Low voltage load disconnect.
- Easy to set up thanks to two digit seven segment display