BlueSolar PWM-Light Charge Controllers 12/24V
• Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
• Lighting control function, one timer only.
• Two digit seven segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, including timer setting.
• Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), not programmable.
• Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
• Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
• Day/night timing options: see manual for details
BlueSolar PWM-Light Features:
• Programmable load output with lighting control mode.
• Three stage battery charging (bulk – absorption – float).
• Protected against over current.
• Protected against short circuit.
• Protected against reverse polarity connection of the battery or solar array.
• Low voltage load disconnect.
• Easy to set up thanks to two digit seven segment display.
• Always connect the batteries first, in order to allow the Controller to recognize system voltage
• Use a 12V (36 cells) solar array for a 12V battery system.
• Use a 24V (72 cells) solar array for a 24V battery system.
The display will show a ‘’12’’ if the Controller detects a 12V battery, and a “24” if it detects a 24V battery
Leaders in Power Product Solutions…
With more than 30-years of experience in DC and AC Power Product Solutions, Bainbridge Technologies are the leaders in innovative 12V power solutions for leisure auto markets (4WDs, camper trailers, caravans/recreational vehicles, and boats). As an Australian owned and operated company, Bainbridge Technologies are passionate about the great outdoors and creating more good times for Australians.
Bainbridge Technologies offer the largest range of high quality and reliable product solutions in Australia; including battery chargers, lithium batteries, solar power, inverters, inverter chargers, sockets, panels, meters, 12-volt accessories, and more. Distributing world-class products, ranging from Baintech, CTEK, Victron, and Sterling to name a few.
Today, Bainbridge Technologies’ primary focus is to continually innovate and create integrated, powerful, and reliable power management systems to provide business customers and consumers with complete power solutions. Widely considered to be Australia’s leading experts in the field.