Remote Monitoring and Control
Remote Monitoring and Control
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your BlueSolar MPPT charger by attaching a bluetooth dongle and pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations – even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby – you may be able to monitor your MPPT by bluetooth-pairing with a LoRaWAN (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
These advanced MPPTs also include Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions. The Victron Blue Solar MPPT 150/70 70 Amp 12V/24V/48V (software tool needed to select 36V) Solar Charge Controller Regulator has a variety of features that ensures you get the best performance from your Solar Panels through to your batteries.
Ultrafast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller
will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to
slower MPPT controllers.
Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve.
Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP.
The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
Outstanding conversion efficiency
No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
The full output current up to 40°C (104°F).
Flexible charge algorithm
Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the software page on our website),
and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch
(see manual for details).
Extensive electronic protection
Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
PV reverse current protection.
Internal temperature sensor
Compensates absorption and float charge voltage
Real-time data display options
– ColorControl GX or other GX devices:
see the Venus documents on our website.
– A smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device:
VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed.
- Battery voltage – 12V/24V/48V Auto Select (software tool needed to select 36V)
- Rated charge current – 45A
- Nominal PV power 1a, b) – 12V: 650W, 24V 1300W, 48V : 2600W
- Max. PV short circuit current 2) – 50A
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage – 150V absolute maximum coldest conditions 145V start-up and operating maximum
- Maximum efficiency – 98%
- Self-consumption – 10mA
- Dimensions (h x w x d) – 185 x 250 x 95 mm
- Weight – 3kg
- Operating temperature – -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- Humidity – 95%, non-condensing
|Dimensions||23 × 28 × 15 cm|
- VICTRON BlueSolar MPPT 150/45 to 150/100 Spec Sheet
- VICTRON BlueSolar MPPT 150/45 to 150/70 Manual
VICTRON BlueSolar MPPT 150/45 to 150/100 Spec Sheet
VICTRON BlueSolar MPPT 150/45 to 150/70 Manual