Bainbridge Technologies now brings your dreams to life, with the exceptional features and benefits of the Sterling Power Pro Charge Ultra:
Ultra efficient – innovative “power factor correction’ makes it 40% more efficient than traditional chargers. Not only does that save you money on energy costs, it also helps save our world by reducing your carbon footprint.
Amazingly versatile – complete with 11 pre-programmed battery charge curves including LiFePO4, GEL, AGM, FLA and calcium, it can even be programmed (without a computer!) for any other type of battery – including lithium.
Incredibly practical – featuring a 32 LED panel, it displays everything you want to know and need to know to give you complete peace of mind and control.
Totally dependable –a huge input range (80 – 270v, 40 – 70Hz) supports it to smooth out even the dirtiest power for ultimate performance and protection against power fluctuations.
Adaptable and durable – operates from marine shore or generator input and made of rust resistant marine grade materials to last a long, long time.
Does STERLING Pro Charge Ultra 12V 40A sound too good to be true? It’s real, and it’s been recognised internationally as the ultimate charger with the Pitman Innovation Award (Sail Magazine, USA), the Premium Product 2010 Award (Sailing Today Magazine,UK) and the Innovation Award (IBEX 2010, USA).
- SPCU1220 – Sterling Pro Charge Ultra 12V 20 Amps
- SPCU1230 – Sterling Pro Charge Ultra 12V 30 Amps
- SPCU1240 – Sterling Pro Charge Ultra 12V 40 Amps
- SPCU1250 – Sterling Pro Charge Ultra 12V 50 Amps
- SPCU1260 – Sterling Pro Charge Ultra 12V 60 Amps
STERLING Pro Charge Ultra 12V 40A Features:
- High detail 32 LED panel which gives you full control
- 11 Pre-programmed battery charge curves
- Real time current and voltage meters
- Global application 80V – 270V (40-70hz)
- Power meter which shows the charger capacity
- Digital Microprocessor Controlled High Voltage Protection
- An emergency backup analogue controlled high voltage trip
- Stand-by Mode which increases battery life
- High Voltage de-sulphation cycle
- 2 year warranty
1) 11 pre-programmed battery curves including: Open/Sealed lead acid, AGM, Gel, LiFePO4.
2) 1 custom set, can be set from charger, unlike our competitors there is no need for a computer to do this operation, all can be done from the front panel.
3) 2 x digital meters for current and voltage measurement and a 32 LED information display.
4) 1 x power meter to show what reserve power left in the unit.
5) PFC, active, up to 0.99 PF, ensuring efficient power conversion, up to almost 90% as opposed to about 60% for older, non-PFC technology.
6) % power reduction to allow unit to work with restricted power available (available on local control or remote control panel).
7) De-sulphation auto cycle built in to software.
8) New, low activity, standby mode to increase battery life.
9) Battery health program every 7-10 days .
10) Multiple speed fan control. This reduces unnecessary fan noise experienced by the customer, even though the new extreme efficiency reduces the need for fans. At high ambient temperatures (40-50 deg C), however, fans would still be required to ensure operation.
11) Primary (processor digitally controlled) and an emergency backup secondary (analogue controlled) high voltage trip.
12) 32 LED information panel to ensure maximum information transmitted to owner.
13) Internal scan and systems check to ensure product is okay.
14) Remote control option.
15) Small footprint and light weight.
16) Include battery temperature sensor to give temperature compensation and high temp trip.
17) As with all our marine chargers all metals used are non-ferrous or heavily protected, so no corrosion.
18) New synchronised rectification output as opposed to diode output, giving up to an extra 9% efficiency.
19) Conforms to ABYC drip test, is waterproof from water directly dropped on to the top of the unit (+/ – 17 deg) if installed correctly (vertically).
20) Thermostatically controlled force draft cooling.
21) The printed circuit boards are conformal coated for high humidity and salt air operations.