- Boost / Reduce Charging. The Pro Charge B shall ensure your batteries get the correct charging profile for your batteries irrespective of high or low input voltage.
- IP68, totally waterproof, fully encapsulated can be submerged in water
- Various activation modes. Automatic mode works from sensing voltage. Manual mode works from switch override. In regenerative braking mode the chargers stays on down to 12.2V.
- Suitable for battery banks up to about 200Ah at 12V.
- Pre-Wired and Pre-Fused cables. 1.5 m / 70 inches cable length.
- up to 300W rating. Output charging at 12V, 24V, 36V, and 48V. Input voltages at 12V and 24V.
- Regenerative Braking friendly. this product can be used in vehicles with regenerative braking / smart alternators.
- Battery Chemistry type selection. 6 battery chemistry types including AGM, Gel, sealed/flooded lead-acid, and LiFePO4.
Why choose Pro Charge B Waterproof Battery to Battery Charger (built to IP68)?
Not only does the charger connect the 12V starter battery to the trolling motor bank it also chargers them at their correct voltage scale and profile. This encourages the alternator to work at a much higher capacity and results in faster charge between fishing stops and better maintenance of your trolling motor batteries.
Bass Boat Charging
Why not charge the bass boat batteries while driving along? Connect a Pro Charge B from the truck starter via an Anderson type socket at the back of the truck to the Prime Wiring setup. This example allows you to fast charge while driving to and from the lake and then while cruising on the lake.
Shore Power Charger (AC to DC). Directing shore power to the engine starter battery shall activate the Pro Charge B to charge the trolling motor batteries at their correct profile at 12V / 24V / 36V / 48V.
Charging performance of alternator or magneto without a Pro Charge B will produce about 1-2A. With a Pro Charge B, you can expect the output from the charging source to run at a much higher rate – up to 25A at 12V. Larger alternators do not adversely affect the product as its current limiting.