The DC40A charger suits for 12V lead acid batteries and 12V LiFeP04 batteries. It is workable for both 12V alternators and 24V alternators. The unit also supports solar panel input and has MPPT strategy. The MPPT strategy allows solar panels to work at the maximum power point. The high power density design concept ensures the charger has excellent efficiency, and the ultra-thin size is suitable for limited installation space. It’s built to work in some harsh environments, which is very common for refitted off-road vehicles and touring cars.
- Compatible for multi battery types such as Standard Lead Acid, Gel, AGM,
Calcium content or LiFeP04
- 40A Solar MPPT
- Dual input from both solar and alternator
- Efficiency up to 95%
- Excellent performance in harsh environments
- IP66, resistant to dust, water and shock damage
- Smart alternator compatible
- Smart protections including Low-voltage, Over-voltage, Over-Temperature and reverse polarity
To avoid any personal injury, please read the safety instructions below.
- It is best to have professional guidance when installing and using the charger. People with physical disabilities, visual impairments and olfactory impairments (including children) should not use this device.
Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with battery chargers.
- Do not disassemble or modify the charger, otherwise it will cause a safety accident.
- This charger is only suitable for battery types listed in the manual. Do not use it for other purposes.
- When charging, please select the charging procedure applicable to the auxiliary battery. If you choose the wrong charging procedure, it may cause certain damage to your auxiliary battery, and even cause safety accidents in serious cases. If you are not sure what kind of charging procedure you should choose, please consult relevant professionals.
- Please use the fuses and wires recommended in the instruction manual, otherwise it may damage the product and cause serious safety accidents.
- NEVER smoke or allow a spark or flame in vicinity of battery or engine.
This may cause the battery to explode.