CS FREE – The first portable chargerThe CS FREE – Portable Battery Charger is the world’s first fully portable battery charger and maintainer with Adaptive Boost to get your flat battery going quickly and safely – without the need for mains power. In other words, it’s a 12V power bank for your vehicle that works with both lead-acid and lithium (12V LiFePO4) batteries. Plus,
CS FREE – The first portable charger
The CS FREE – Portable Battery Charger is the world’s first fully portable battery charger and maintainer with Adaptive Boost to get your flat battery going quickly and safely – without the need for mains power. In other words, it’s a 12V power bank for your vehicle that works with both lead-acid and lithium (12V LiFePO4) batteries. Plus, it’ll keep your portable tech, like phones, laptops & cameras topped up too. So simply charge it up, take it with you and use it anywhere!
No need to be tied to a power outlet.
Internal battery charges up within 1 hour.
Stays fully charged for up to a year.
Adaptive Boost gets your flat battery safely charged up within 15 minutes without damaging your vehicle’s electronics.
Charges and maintains all types of lead acid and lithium batteries and keeps them in peak condition.
Simple to use – no modes, just a clear, easy to read display.
Charges up your portable tech – smart phones, tablets and laptops etc.
Recharge or power from service battery and solar.
Flat battery? No problem!
Maybe you don’t use your vehicle every day, or you have a car, motorcycle or another leisure vehicle that only gets taken out every now and then – or you keep it in storage over the close season. One day you decide to take it out but – and probably not for the first time – you find your battery’s flat. So what happens next – how do you revive a dead battery?
If your vehicle’s near a power outlet and you already own a battery charger – or you can borrow a friend’s – you should be able to connect it all up and the vehicle might be good to go in a few hours.
But what if you’re nowhere near a power outlet and you need to get going a lot quicker? It doesn’t matter how powerful your regular battery charger is – if you can’t plug it in anywhere, it’s no use to you. You could be stuck at the side of the road, in a public car park or out in the wild – but if your battery’s flat and you can’t get power, you’re not going anywhere.
Portable battery charger and maintainer with Adaptive Boost technology. Just charge up CS FREE’s internal battery and keep it with you wherever you go, and it’ll stay fully charged for up to a year. CS FREE features our revolutionary Adaptive Boost technology to quickly get you going from a flat battery. CS FREE automatically analyses the state of your battery and adjusts to the battery’s voltage level. It then works out the safest and quickest way to give your battery the power it needs to start your vehicle within 15 minutes. CS FREE works anywhere and can even be powered by solar or a 12V battery for longer term maintenance charging.
CS FREE – Portable Battery Charger Features
- Works with all types of 12V lead acid and lithium batteries.
- Suitable for use on motorbikes, cars, leisure vehicles and vans.
- Can be left safely connected for maintenance charging.
- Can be charged and used with 12V accessory socket, 12V service battery or solar panel.
- Easy to use, easy to operate, easy to understand.
- Easy to carry around or wall mount using the optional CS Wall Mount.
- Compatible with new CTEK CS FREE accessories.
- Protects your battery, safe and easy to use and fully automatic.
CS FREE – Portable Battery Charger Technical data
- Battery capacity : 10-130 Ah
- Battery capacity CEC-400 : 10-130 Ah
- Charging category – AC charging; DC charging
- Battery voltage : 12 V
- Battery chemistry : Lead acid; Lithium-ion
- Ambient storage temperature : -20 °C to +45 °C (-4 °F to +113 °F)
- Ambient operating temperature : -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C (- 4 °F to +122 °F)
- Start voltage : 3.0 V
- Frequency : 50-60 Hz
- Input : USB-C, 5 VDC – 25 VDC, 3 ADC/60 W max
- Output : 12 V, 20 A/240 W max
- Battery types : 12 V:; WET; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; EFB; GEL; LiFePO₄
- Rated voltage (Input) : 100 VAC – 240 VAC
- Degree of protection : IP54
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 9.8 x 3.9 x 3.1 in
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 248 x 98 x 78 mm
- Net weight (unit with cables) : 1.4 kg
- Detachable charging cable length (output) : 2 m
- Internal battery capacity : 66 Wh
- Internal battery cell chemistry : Polymer Lithium-Ion
- Internal battery cell type : Pouch Cell
- Internal battery charge temperature : 0˚C to +45˚C (32˚F to 113˚F)
- Internal battery discharge temperature : -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C (- 4 °F to +122 °F)
- Internal battery life span : 300 cycles, 80%
- Internal battery shelf life : 1 year
- Internal battery weight : 0.5 kg
- Mains adapter cable length : 1 m
- Mains adapter cable type : USB-C
- Warranty : 2 years