50Ah Lithium Freedom Power Pack
50Ah Lithium Freedom Power Pack – The super lightweight Freedom Power Pack is here! Weighing in at just 8kg, this versatile portable battery is ideal for camping, fishing on the beach, keep in your RV or 4×4 or on a boat.
50Ah Lithium Freedom Power Pack is constructed using the latest generation prismatic lithium iron phosphate cells and an inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS) providing 50A of continuous discharge and 200A peak.
Three external fuses help protect against over charge and over discharge.
A strong aluminum enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight and powerful unit which is the perfect accessory next time you are in the great outdoors!
50Ah Lithium Freedom Power Pack Features:
- Internal 50A Battery Management System;
- Strong aluminium enclosure;
- Main On/Off switch;
- 3 External 25A fuses;
- 2 x 5V 1A / 2.1A Dual USB Ports
- 2 x Ciga sockets;
- 2 x 50A grey Anderson connectors for charge or discharge;
- Colour LED volt meter;
- Lightweight 8kg;
- Dimensions L x D x H1* 165x135x315mm *H1 is to top of battery lid
- Designed and fully assembled in Australia.
Why our lithium batteries are superior to others in the market:
- Massive 5 Year Warranty
- Designed and assembled in Australia
- Custom designed BMS System by engineers in Brisbane
- The slimmest designs on the market; 75Ah and 110Ah Slim just 50mm thick
- In-built DC-DC Charger capability available – unlike any lithium on the market
- Constructed using the latest lithium iron phosphate cells
- Local after-sales support
Lithium battery provides more usable capacity than lead acid batteries. Deep discharging does not affect the life of the lithium battery the way it does with lead acid batteries. You can use the battery longer before needing to recharge, without damage to the battery.
Cost Effective Over Life Cycle
When considering the usable capacity and lifespan of lithium batteries, they work out cheaper than lead acid. When you add the cost and inconvenience of refitting new lead-based batteries every few years the total cost of ownership over the long term is far better with lithium batteries.
Lithium batteries are rated for 2,000 – 5,000 cycles and much more if used carefully, giving you several times the life expectancy of standard lead acid batteries
Lithium batteries allow you to pull far more amps out of the same size battery systems
Lithium batteries are less than half the weight of the equivalent lead acid battery.
Lithium batteries charge more efficiently, and don’t require as many stages during charging. Therefore, they will charge faster, and hold more of the energy from solar panels and other charging device