150Ah Standard Power Lithium Battery is constructed using the latest lithium ion phosphate cells. These prismatic cells are of the highest quality in a metal hard case. The battery has an inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS).
Designed for direct lead acid replacement, this lightweight battery has around double the usable capacity at up to a third of the weight of a lead-acid or AGM equivalent.
Connect chargers and loads to the convenient positive and negative M6 terminals.
The strong aluminium outer enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight, and powerful unit which is the perfect building block for next-generation battery systems.
150Ah Standard Power Lithium Battery Features
- Internal 100A BMS
- Strong aluminium enclosure
- Internal resettable 100A fuse
- Lightweight 18kg
- Designed and fully assembled in Australia.
- Up to 3000 Charging Cycles | Lifecycle at 80 DOD%
- Up to 5000 Charging Cycles | Lifecycle at 50 DOD%
- LiFePO4 batteries are the safest lithium battery type
- Capacity : 150Ah
- Nominal Voltage : 12.8V
- Type : LiFePO4
- Charge Voltage : 14.6V max
- Charge Current : 100A max continuous
- Discharge Current : 100A max continuous.
- 200A Peak
- Operating Temp : 0-45C
- Weight : 18kg
- Size (LxDxH) : 326 x 245 x 260mm
- Height including terminals: 285mm
Why our lithium batteries are superior to others in the market:
- Massive 5 Year Warranty
- Designed and assembled in Australia
- Custom designed BMS System by engineers in Brisbane
- Constructed using the latest lithium iron phosphate cells
- Local after-sales support
Lithium batteries provide more usable capacity than lead acid batteries. Deep discharging does not affect the life of a lithium battery the way it does with lead acid batteries. You can use the battery longer before needing to recharge, without damage to the battery.
Cost Effective Over Life Cycle
When considering the usable capacity and lifespan of lithium batteries, they work out cheaper than lead acid. When you add the cost and inconvenience of refitting new lead-based batteries every few years the total cost of ownership over the long term is far better with lithium batteries.
Lithium batteries are rated for 2,000 – 5,000 cycles and much more if used carefully, giving you several times the life expectancy of standard lead acid batteries
Lithium batteries allow you to pull far more amps out of the same size battery systems
Lithium batteries are less than half the weight of the equivalent lead acid battery.
Lithium batteries charge more efficiently, and don’t require as many stages during charging. Therefore, they will charge faster, and hold more of the energy from solar panels and other charging device
Speak to the team today about your power needs. Contact us today.Read Less...