SUNFRT PTY LIMITED Trading as
SUNFRT Pty Limited Trading as Bainbridge Technologies ACN 119 338 671 (Bainbridge) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personal information that it obtains about individuals (You) and recognises that it must abide with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the National Privacy Principals.
This Policy describes how Bainbridge manages and uses any personal information that it collects.
1. Collecting Personal Information
Bainbridge collects personal information that is necessary for the provision of its services. It will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
Bainbridge may hold the following personal information about you:
- name and contact details;
- email address; and
- any other information received by Bainbridge in the course of providing You with services.
Bainbridge may collect personal information from You in writing, over the phone, in person or by electronic correspondence.
At or before the time when Bainbridge collects personal information, it will take reasonable steps to ensure that You are made aware of the purpose of collecting that information and how that information will be used. Where reasonable, Bainbridge will collect personal information directly from You and not through another party.
2. Why Personal Information is Collected
Bainbridge collects personal information for:
- providing You with services;
- providing newsletters or other information to You and to generally promote Bainbridge’s services; and
- administration, marketing and research purposes.
Occasionally, Bainbridge may disclose Your personal information to third parties solely for the purposes of facilitating services that you have requested. Before we disclose Your personal information to third parties, we will satisfy ourselves that the third party will only make use of the personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Bainbridge will not use Your personal information for any other purpose without Your prior consent unless it is authorised to do so by law.
If you do not provide Bainbridge with your personal information, we may not be able to provide You with our services.
You may contact Bainbridge at any time if You do not want Bainbridge to use Your personal information for direct marketing or any other purpose.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Bainbridge will not otherwise sell, lend, disclose or give Your personal information to any external individuals or organisations unless:
- You have consented to the disclosure;
- Bainbridge reasonably believes that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life or health; or
- the disclosure is required by law.
- How Bainbridge keeps Your personal information secure
Bainbridge has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under its control.
These security measures include limited access to data that we hold and electronic precautions to protect that data.
Bainbridge reserves the right to change, modify or upgrade any of its security measures as we consider necessary.
5. How to access Your personal information
Bainbridge will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects is:
- accurate, complete and up to date; and
- protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
You may, at any time, request access to Your personal information or notify Bainbridge of any changes to your details.
To make a request or if You have any questions regarding this Policy you may contact us in writing at:
Name: The Privacy Officer
Address: Bainbridge Technologies, PO Box 7222, Hemmant QLD 4174,
This Policy will be reviewed regularly and is subject to change. Bainbridge reserves its rights to act outside of the Policy where necessary and may do so, subject only to any applicable laws including thePrivacy Act 1988 (Cth).
This Policy does not apply to employee records of current or former employees.