110Ah Slimline Lithium Battery with in-built 20A DC-DC Charger – is the only lithium battery in the market using in-built DC-DC Charger technology, our lithium batteries are a game-changer for the 4WD, Caravan, and Outdoor Leisure Industries
110Ah Slimline Lithium Battery with in-built 20A DC-DC Charger – the lightweight and slimline battery is constructed using the latest generation prismatic lithium ion phosphate cells and an inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS). This slim-shaped battery is perfect for tight spaces in RVs, caravans and 4WDs, such as behind seats.
The Slimline battery provides up to 100A of continuous discharge or charge and can be stacked in parallel to increase amp hour storage capacity. Charge and discharge via the grey Anderson plug and charge from a DC source via the blue Anderson plug.
A strong aluminium enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight and powerful unit which is the perfect building block for next generation battery systems.
The BTLITH12110-SL-DCS model contains one (1) grey Anderson plug connector and one (1) blue Anderson plug connector, accessible from the side of the battery. The grey connector can used as input and output for charging and running loads.
NOTE – There are no internal fuses inside the battery so an external fuse must be used for the grey Anderson connector, 100A maximum, to ensure never to exceed the BMS 100A continuous charge and discharge rating. The cable to the blue Anderson connector should be protected by an external fuse (at least 30A, rated for the cable size), as close as possible to the vehicle battery/alternator.
110Ah Slimline Lithium Battery with in-built 20A DC-DC Charger Features:
- Internal 20A DC DC Charger & VCR
- Internal 100A BMS
- Aluminium powder coated enclosure
- 1 x grey Anderson connector (In/Out)
- 1 x blue Anderson connector (DC In)
- Lightweight at just 14kg
- Connect in parallel: more capacity & power
- Designed and fully assembled in Australia
- The BMS features: high capacity connectors, voltage, current and thermal protection. High and low temperature cutoff and charging protection 0°C and 50°C.
Model BTLITH12110-DC Specifications:
- Capacity 110Ah
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V
- Type LiFePO4
- Charge Voltage 14.6V max
- Charge Current 100A max continuous
- Discharge Current 100A continuous
- Discharge Current 200A peak
- Operating Temp 0-45C
- Weight 11kg
- Up to 3000 Charging Cycles | Lifecycle at 80 DOD%
- Up to 5000 Charging Cycles | Lifecycle at 50 DOD%
- LiFePO4 batteries are the safest lithium battery type
- Size (LxDxH) 635 x 260 x 50mm